(2394)-(2391-50) Initial Verification
5 Day or Evening Course
This course is aimed at electricians or supervisors who require the ability to Verify and Certify new Electrical Installations, Alterations’ to Existing Electrical Installations and Additions to Existing Electrical Installations.
The course aims to assist the candidates in achieving the level of theoretical knowledge and competency required enabling the certification of:
• Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
• New electrical installations
• Additions to existing electrical installations
• Alterations to existing electrical installations
• Initial installation inspection
• Continuity of ring final circuit conductors and CPC
• Earth fault loop impedance
• Operation of RCD’s
• Functional testing
• Continuity of protective conductors and bonding
• Insulation resistance
• Earth electrode resistance
• Prospective fault current
• Phase sequence
In order to complete this course, attendees must hold an up to date electrical qualification and the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671, it would also be beneficial to have practical electrical experience in electrical installations.
Exams and Assessment
There will be one open-book online exam, and several practical assessments that have to be attained to gain this qualification.
Booking the Course
WHEN BOOKING YOUR COURSE YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH ALLIED TRAINING SOLUTIONS TO CONFIRM YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
The dates indicated are the start date of each course, with the daytime course starting on a Monday.
Please call 01642 438532 for more information.